Saturday 6 July 2013

Hello!

So here we all are again, once more enveloped in the exciting lead up to the Fat Quarterly Retreat. I'm very happy that this year, I'll have a slight clue about what to expect - last year was so overwhelming to begin with, but this year, I won't be such a newbie, I will know people there..... And I will probably still be overwhelmed!

This is me....



It's quite likely I won't be looking quite that glamorous ( yes, for me that IS glamorous!!) especially not first thing in the morning. Last year I said all this although some things have changed since then - I no longer have my own business for a start. But I do have a lot more time for sewing! I've been happily making various bags and bits and pieces for the weekend - the super tote is definitely coming:




 I will be recycling the gorgeous name tag I had for last year's retreat.





So, I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new ones. Do come and say hello.



9 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing you there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for retreat !! I have not even started my Super Tote -- can't decide on fabric!!!! See you tmr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tote looks special! Hope to see you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are going to be there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again! Love the bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bag! Looking forward to the retreat, less than a week now.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, unless you're a spammer, then please don't bother - they won't pass the moderation.