Thursday 5 September 2013

Goodies from the east....

I absolutely had to order more Melody for the hexies quilt (actually for the second one I'm making for me so that I can bear to give the other one up!). However the new Ruby Star Polka Dot is hard to come by in the UK. So I had to look east. Miss Matatabi on Etsy has a fabulous range of Melody Miller and other fabrics that she sends out from Japan.
Ordered on Saturday, arrived today. I couldn't resist opening them at work!


Don't forget there's still time to enter the giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. After seeing your glorious Melody quilt, I am planning to make one for me as well. Good enabling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, prettiness! I thought I'd ordered one or two things last week, but I got a card from the postie today saying there were 13 parcels to pick up, added to the card I got yesterday, oh, and the parcel that actually fit through the door. I'm seriously hoping that 13 was a writo (you know, the handwritten version of a typo ;o) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great solution to the 'how can I give it away' dilemma!
    Got to love a handbag fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who struggles to give things away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's impressive delivery service! Glad that you get to keep one too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. must resist....must resist *shuffles off to check bank balance*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, unless you're a spammer, then please don't bother - they won't pass the moderation.