Friday 23 March 2012

Fat Quarterly Retreat name badge

I'm gutted that I missed out on the Fat Quarterly name badge swap on Flickr and so I'll just have to get on and make one for myself. But......


How???


I am possibly being a little lazy asking this here, but if anyone can point me in the right direction of what we're supposed to be producing, I'll make a start.  


I also keep seeing all sorts of mentions of swaps and things, but I can't find more info about what the agenda is or what will be happening at the retreat in general.  I've never been to anything like it before, so am a little out of my comfort zone!  I like to know what's going on and what to expect!  



4 comments:

  1. I'm making one, think Katy mentions no larger than 9cm. I'm sort of using a luggage label for sizing, will be great to see what everyone makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a trial run - the badge part was good, the name rubbish. Can bring it to the next meeting. Did you get the email with the list of classes etc to apply for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go to the FQ website, there's now a list of classes - look forward to meeting you there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've applied for my classes and will start my name badge after next Sunday, when hopefully I might have a better idea of what I'm doing! Thanks, everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, unless you're a spammer, then please don't bother - they won't pass the moderation.