Monday 5 March 2012

Thou shalt not covet...

OK, so coveting - is it bad in general, or just when it refers to your neighbour's wife?

I'm hoping a little bit of fabric coveting won't break any commandments, as I thought I'd do a Covet of the Week post.

Today I'm starting with a fabric I spotted in The Village Haberdashery's online shop, and which I can't seem to get away from on Flickr - it's like it's stalking me.... which is fine, actually, because it's my new love!


It's Melody Miller, Ruby Star Shining, Typewriters, for Kokka, and while my favourite colour is this pink and gold number, it does come in lots of other combinations.  


I'm currently saving my pocket money for a metre of this little beauty, but if anyone else has their cash at the ready, you can find it at www.thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I cracked about 5 minutes after the prints came out and ordered a bundle from Etsy. They are still sitting and waiting for me to find some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, unless you're a spammer, then please don't bother - they won't pass the moderation.