Wednesday 20 June 2012

Covet of the week

It's hard to know right now just what I am covetting the most, there is so much out there to be covetted!


For now, let's start with Ruby Star Vinyl by Melody Miller.  You all know how much I loved the Ruby Star Shining typewriters, and I am totally besotted with the amazing sofa that was on Melody Miller's stand at Spring Market.  And then today, into my inbox drops a newsletter from a certain online fabric shop, with news that this line is in the Coming Soon section.  I just don't know what to say!


So, now it's time to start planning what to make with it.  I saved my typewriters for something special which was eventually a 241 tote.  So whatever this gorgeousness is used for will have to be equally special.  I think it's going to be a quilt, but what pattern, that's the question.......

I also think I need to buy up a bit more of the Ruby Star Shining fabric while it's still available - can't help thinking I might regret not having more when it's gone...

All of which will no doubt make Annie very happy!

5 comments:

  1. Annie is under strict instructions to let me know the minute this fabric lands - I CAN'T WAIT!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow love he records and those telephones - I used to have a yellow telephone just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean...obviously I'M not your covet of the week...that would be weird!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, unless you're a spammer, then please don't bother - they won't pass the moderation.