Thursday 28 June 2012

Wait a minute Mr Postman....

I'm really busy today - got 3 events to get finalised for next week, and my desk is piled high with paperwork....


But look what just came in the post!  I am so excited, a) because I've never had a parcel from Japan before and b) because I only ordered this on Sunday evening! It's hard enough to get a first class letter within the UK in that time, let alone a bundle of gorgeousness from Japan.


So, yep that envelope was pretty exciting, but it's contents had me dancing about the office - don't worry there's no photos of that cos it's not a pretty sight....


However, this was a very pretty sight - some gorgeous Heather Ross fabrics to go with my Sherbet Pips, Walk in the Woods and other bits and pieces for a quilt I'm going to be making for our niece's 3rd birthday.  At the moment, I'm thinking Bloom for the front with an additional design element in the corners, and Heather Ross pieces for the back. I've got a couple of other fabrics I want to get for it, one of which I'm stalking an Etsy shop for, just in case there's any more destashing going on.... 


(Mind you, I very luuuurve the Sleeping Beauty print, so Miss Megan will consider herself very lucky indeed if it makes it to her quilt....)


Rapunzel, Roses, Sleeping Beauty





2 comments:

Please leave me a comment, unless you're a spammer, then please don't bother - they won't pass the moderation.